- NTA has released NEET 2020 Exam Pattern in its official information brochure. Even though the regulating body has changed, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same as previous years.
- NEET 2020 will be conducted offline in pen and paper based mode on May 3, 2020.
- Candidates can apply for NEET 2020 till December 31, 2019.
- The entrance exam comprises 180 multiple choice questions divided equally among Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The exam will cover both class 11 and class 12 syllabus of NCERT curriculum.
- Candidates can choose to take the exam in any of the following languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu language.
Who is eligible to enroll for the summer course 2020 ?
The Summer course is eligible to any candidate who has passed / appearing for the Class 12 qualifying examination in the year 2020 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany + Zoology for Medical.
What is the course objective ?
This course is designed to equip the student with all the requisite knowledge and hone their skills to meet the demands of the Medical Entrance Exams successfully, and fulfill their aspirations to be a Doctor.
What are the Course Highlights ?
- Quality coaching @ Affordable Course Fee
- Expert Faculty
- Comprehensive study materials
- Daily Tests with feedback
What is the Medium of Instruction ?
Medium of instruction is English.
Do you provide Study materials for these Courses ?
Yes. We provide Exclusive study materials for these courses.
Study materials for Biology, Physics & Chemistry (Based on Latest Syllabus)
Do you provide Schedule for these Courses ?
Yes. We provide detailed Day Wise schedule for these courses.
Do you Conduct Test during the course ?
Yes. 4 module Tests & 2 Full Syllabus Tests will be conducted in a periodic manner.
What are the Classroom Locations ?
Chennai , Kodambakkam, Guduvanchery & Salem
What is the Course Fee ?
The Course fee for Medical is Rs.25,000 /- + ( GST @ 18% )
Do you provide any scholarship for Merit Students ?
Yes. We honour merit students by our Scholarship Scheme.
A fee concession Upto Rs. 5000 will be offered to students who have secured in X Std
CBSE A1 grade / above, in ICSE 90 % or above and State Board 95 % or above
as an average of marks obtained inÂ Maths & Science subjects.
An attested copy of the Grade / Mark sheet should be enclosed with the enrollment form.
How to enroll in your course ?
For Enrolments, you can walk in to our Corporate Office at No.24, GN Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai 600017. Ph: 044 49006100, 9600 191919, 80561 39111.
What are the requirements for enrolment registration ?
Course Fee, Recent colour Passport Size photographs 2 nos., & (10th Std Mark Sheet*- only for Merit Students)
can you accept Demand Draft/cheque payments ?
Yes. We Accepts DD or Cheque payments. The Course fee can be paid through Demand Draft or Cheque favouring Green Pearl Education Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd. payable at Chennai.
Is there any Hostels nearby the classroom centers for Outstation Students ?
Yes. We provide the separate Boys & Girls Hostel details nearby our Classroom centers for your reference.
|NEET 2020 Application Form Release Date||January 6, 2020|
|Last Date for NEET 2020 Application Submission||January 6, 2020|
|NEET 2020 Application Form Correction Window||January 15 - January 31, 2020|
|NEET Admit Card 2020 will be issued on||March 27, 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||May 3, 2020|
|NEET 2020 Result Announcement||June 4, 2020|
- Students should be dedicated towards their studies from day one keeping in mind the goal of clearing NEET 2020.
- Don’t underestimate your doubts, clear them with a due course, prepare notes in the classes, do not procrastinate your studies and be confident.
Maintain a time table and strictly follow it along with sparing some time for daily revision.
- Candidates must go through NCERT books of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of class 1l th and 12 th as NTA follows the same syllabus which was stipulated by CBSE.
- They have to update themselves with the latest exam syllabus and pattern before starting with the preparations.
- Candidates have to manage their time cautiously and take care of their health as well.
- They have to avoid attaining backlogs, studying for long hours, and also avoid using multiple preparation and books for preparing for NEET 2020.
- One must solve as many Mock Tests, Sample Papers, Practice Papers and previous year question papers as possible, note your mistakes and work on them.
1. NEET Cut Off 2020 will release along with the exam results announcements. Candidates have to get minimum marks to qualify the medical entrance exam. NEET Cut Off is based on various factors such as number of appeared candidates, category of the candidate, and difficulty level of the exam.
2. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will also participate in 15% All India Quota Counselling.
3. NEET 2020 Cutoff marks will be the minimum marks to qualifying the status of the students.
|General - PH||45%|
- Counselling for NEET 2020 will begin from the first week of July 2020. Directorate General of the Health Services of the Medical Counselling Committee conducts NEET Counselling.
- 15% of All India quota counselling seats are reserved for central institutions such as BHU. AMU, AFMC, ESI, Delhi University (DU), and Deemed Universities.
- Based on the merit list, remaining other counselling and admission seats are available in State Medical Institutions or Colleges or Universities which follows instructions provided by the State Government and authorities of Dental or Medical counselling process.
- Candidates have the option of resigning or surrendering the seat allotted in the counselling process. Further participation in NEET Counselling shall not be possible for such candidates.
NEET 2019 was conducted on May 5, 2019. The paper was for 720 marks distributed among questions to be completed in the duration of 3 hours. NCERT based questions were very high in number, and as per the exam takers the question paper can be categorized as easy to moderate in terms of level of difficulty. Experts found 8 questions unclear in the question paper.
In terms of Paper Analysis, out of all the sections, Physics was said to be the toughest of all sections, Chemistry was found to be the easiest, while Biology could be categorized as easy to moderate in its difficulty level.
As per NTA, candidates willing to appear in NEET 2020 should qualify the eligibility mentioned below.
1. Age Limit Candidates must attain 17 years of age by December 31, 2020 to sit for NEET 2020. There is no upper age limit for NEET 2020 as per an interim order of the Supreme Court. However, the candidature of aspirants more than 25 years of age is subject to the Supreme Courts’ orders.
2. Educational Qualification Candidates who have completed or appearing in class 12th with minimum 5 subjects including English, Chemistry, Physics as compulsory subjects can apply. Candidates of distance learning or private students and those who have biology as an additional subject are also eligible for the exam.
3. Minimum Percentage Required General candidates should score a minimum 50%, general PWD – 45%, OBC/SC/ST – and OBC/SC/ST PWD – 40%.
4. Number of Attempts There is no limit on the number of attempts for NEET 2020. Candidates can appear for the exam as many times as they want.